Super cute way to reuse fabric! I love it! Especially the buttons. They match the apron very well, plus that style button is very in right now.
Thank you! I love wearing aprons for cooking, makes it so much more fun :-)
I love it Monika. Absolutely beautiful. You are so creative! And my total hippie side would like to thank you for reusing old materials! =)
Muzzleloading patches!! (the stripy blue stuff) Okok it mattress ticking..
Super cute way to reuse fabric! I love it! Especially the buttons. They match the apron very well, plus that style button is very in right now.
ReplyDeleteThank you! I love wearing aprons for cooking, makes it so much more fun :-)
ReplyDeleteI love it Monika. Absolutely beautiful. You are so creative! And my total hippie side would like to thank you for reusing old materials! =)
ReplyDeleteMuzzleloading patches!! (the stripy blue stuff) Okok it mattress ticking..
ReplyDelete