Sunday, October 24, 2010

The Apartment



Due to the outraged cries of our readers. (Okay, maybe that's an exaggeration, but I have heard outraged cries...right, Rebekah.....errr...right?) I have decided to post some pictures of our apartment. Please excuse the messiness that has taken perpetual reign over the premises. All in all, we are very happy with our cute little retro apartment, complete with a backyard train and things that go bump in the night.

4 comments:

  1. I didn't yell, but am sure glad to see the apartment, it looks cute and reminds me of some of the first digs we started out in nearly 50 years ago. The dinner on the floor due to lack of table for six people is a memory I will alway have, just a table cloth on the table in Key West before your mom was born....so some day when you have your "big" home, you will look back too. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Especially if the "big home is a 50ft hanse.. :D

    Like the apartment! Looks like a home.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving the indoor plumbing! Just saying!
    Grandma, thank you for reminding us to cherish this time! :-) We are having fun! It's really eye opening to see how little you need to be happy! God has been so faithful!
    Josh, someday, that may just be a reality! And thanks, don't forget, you're always welcome!
    M

    ReplyDelete