HAH! Nice Peter Hathaway Capstick reference (death in the long grass). I didn't know you were acquainted with his work Monica (figures that you would be seeing who you are married to ;).
I will be honest and say that that noteworthy title was furnished by the particular individual that I am married to, however I have received a crash course in Peter Hathaway Capstick in the last week so I will be qualified to make my own references very soon :-)
HAH! Nice Peter Hathaway Capstick reference (death in the long grass).
ReplyDeleteI didn't know you were acquainted with his work Monica (figures that you would be seeing who you are married to ;).
I will be honest and say that that noteworthy title was furnished by the particular individual that I am married to, however I have received a crash course in Peter Hathaway Capstick in the last week so I will be qualified to make my own references very soon :-)
ReplyDelete