When we moved in the trim was covered in this lovely vomit orange! (Which is pretty bad for a girl who painted her room at home orange on purpose!) We have now covered it all up with primer and are in the re-painting step!
Your pictures are awesome!!! What beatiful things and views you are so fortunate to see. I know that a picture doesn't even do the view justice. Incredible! From...Michele Guppy (not Jazzy)
look at you, all painting it up ;) aww, memories of painting orangeness ON whiteness... Yep, times have changed. Love you, sister.
ReplyDeleteHehe! I know :-) I love you too. Yea, what goes around comes around!!!
ReplyDeleteYour pictures are awesome!!! What beatiful things and views you are so fortunate to see. I know that a picture doesn't even do the view justice. Incredible! From...Michele Guppy (not Jazzy)
ReplyDeleteSo peter what else do you keep up there besides your woman...
ReplyDeleteJK!