So this is the vest that I have been working on.....errrrr..... fail. I put it on and Peter laughed at me, seriously, he couldn't stop! I can't help but want to break into Christmas Carols when I put it on! "Lights! Camera! Action! Christmas Program!!!!" Wow, that brings back memories! Maybe I should finish the rest of the costume.......... :-)
If you add some glitter and bells and maybe a random Christmas themed patch you and Pete could have an ugly Christmas sweater party and you could wear the vest and no one would laugh at you. And maybe I'm looking at it wrong, but if done right you could layer it with a sleeveless tank and put a belt around your waist going over top of the vest. It'd turn a mistake into a fashionable creation. And hey, at least you could put on your first attempt at a vest...mine was so bad I couldn't even put it on...I've sworn off vests since.
ReplyDeleteHey! That's not a bad idea! Well, the tank and belt one....although we could have fun with that ugly sweater party too! :-)
ReplyDelete