For our Denali trip, we rented an RV. A convenience that Pete and I have often made jokes about, however knowing our history with vacation weather and our current frigid temperatures we decided to swallow our pride and rent the luxury. And we are so glad we did! We were able to move at our own pace, take any detours that we wanted and fix our own food. The beds were comfortable and dry! And it sure beat setting up a tent every night!
Getting ready to hit the road!
Peter and his co-pilot. My question is,
"were they watching the road or watching for birds?"
I don't think I want to know!
Our trusty driver, with mad big rig skills!
We made use of several pull-outs for birding and photo opportunities!
Our evenings were spent reading and talking.
We caught up on stories and shared our adventures!
Pete and I are so grateful to have these amazing loved ones visiting! It has been a refreshing time of encouragement and a reminder of how blessed we are to be part of this family!
No comments:
Post a Comment