Monday, May 30, 2011

Where We Love


I decided that with the beautiful spring weather, it's about time for some more apartment pictures! Of course once I had taken this picture I decided it was also time for a rearrangement! So some of these are going to be 'before' and some 'after'! But you'll get the idea! So here's some pictures taken around and about our little abode.........




Cheap+Flashy=Petunias!
I picked the most colorful ones I could find, bright coral red, and deep velvet purple! A little 'red-hat lady', I'll admit! But so pretty!





My little herb garden.





After I took this picture of our current reading selections, I moved the table to the other wall and replaced it with a bench.





This gives us a little more seating room! :-)





There's the table now!





A very messy bookshelf.





Homer souvenirs.




Pete's "I'm wiped" spot!





Our target folding table, 5$ thrift store chairs, graduation announcements, nautical chart, framed quilt piece and aloe vera plant.





Bedroom and storage place! I found that MI shaped cutting board at a thrift store up here And that happened to be the only sturdy nail in the house on which to hang it.





Our Laundry hanging to dry in the bedroom.






So Pete 'collected' this branch on one of his walks. It sat in our living room for a couple weeks and then inspiration hit me and I decided to put it to work in the absence of a jewelry box!





The bathroom. Not much to say here.






I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE, this shower curtain!


Ok, that's all for today! Have a wonderful Memorial Day! God Bless!

1 comment:

  1. My wife makes our home a wonderful place to live. She tenderly brings life to everything around her.

    ReplyDelete