Spring Blessings:
A juicy grilled burger with fresh spinach, tomato and Rustic Asiago bread from Great Harvest.
Now I want to grill EVERYTHING!!!!
Pretty homemade door wreath.
Whenever I see it, I think, 'I just love my home!' Tiny space, no dishwasher/laundry and all!
Finally finished a "winter" project. Throw pillows for the living room out of pillow inserts from Joann's Fabric Store and some cozy fabric that I found at a thrift store a year ago.
I should add:
Sunlight at 9:00 p.m.
Taking a walk in a skirt and a short sleeve tee shirt.
Going out to breakfast on a sunny Sunday morning.
Petunias and pansys in pots on my patio. (Say that five times fast!)
Bare feet.
Odren parents coming in THREE days!
French pressed coffee in my favorite mug.
And now, drinking that coffee, putting away the computer and hanging out with my best friend and husband for the rest of the evening.
Just sounds like you are living a delightful life. The two of you seem to like and do many of the same things. Enjoy the in laws while they visit, its a time to make a good memory and show them all the fun things you have found that you love about Alaska. After I hear how their trip goes and after your folks come up, maybe David and I will have to think about coming up to the "unknown' area and see what its all about. Just live, love and enjoy every minute, that makes a good life.
ReplyDelete