This little fellow was hanging out on my balcony on Sunday. I only interrupted his afternoon walk for a moment to capture a couple pictures of his beautiful colors.
My name is Kristy, and I am Monika's sister (which makes me Peter's sister-in-law). Monika thinks you have beautiful colors. Don't let it go to your head. She sees beautiful colors in a lot of things. She is a photographer actually, a rather good one too...though I may be biased.
I guess I can't tell you why she was "interpreting" your afternoon walk on said Sunday. I wonder what she was able to interpret? Hmmm...maybe something awkward/strange/disturbing because she didn't reveal what she discovered to us (aka-her devoted readers). Well, Mr. Bug, I leave you with a piece of advice: Live intentionally. You never know who's watching.
Hi, Mr. Bug.
ReplyDeleteMy name is Kristy, and I am Monika's sister (which makes me Peter's sister-in-law). Monika thinks you have beautiful colors. Don't let it go to your head. She sees beautiful colors in a lot of things. She is a photographer actually, a rather good one too...though I may be biased.
I guess I can't tell you why she was "interpreting" your afternoon walk on said Sunday. I wonder what she was able to interpret? Hmmm...maybe something awkward/strange/disturbing because she didn't reveal what she discovered to us (aka-her devoted readers). Well, Mr. Bug, I leave you with a piece of advice: Live intentionally. You never know who's watching.
Sincerely,
Kristy
haha! You'r a goofball! Ok, good catch, darn that spell checker! I fixed my interpret/interupt mixup! Thanks! Love ya
ReplyDelete