Monday, August 15, 2011

Shootin Fish



On our way back to Anchorage we stopped to take a fishing break.







Pete is like an artist when he gets ready to fish.  I just stand and watch.







Pete's fishing face.  




I found my new favorite thing to photograph!  I crouched by the river and watched the water until I couldn't hold myself up any longer!




Peter had to climb out on a log to get into a good spot.







If you look closely at the above picture you can make out their green faces.




Sorry for the blurry pictures, I'll get better, I promise!




The end!

1 comment:

  1. You are awesome. both of you. i love these pics. your red fish with green faces. your beautiful sceneries decorated with a rainbow. your awesome yellow skirt (obviously monika). your yummy sounding food stops. your new layout! every time you post, i dance around with glee.
    love you!
    kristy

    ReplyDelete