Early the next morning, Sunday, we re-organized our car and headed into Seward for breakfast. We choose the most local, old timey diner we found and enjoyed a lovely breakfast of 2 humongous pancakes, 1 english muffin, 1 egg scrambled with cheese, 1 beef patty and 1 small cup of orange juice. The several cups of hot coffee go with out saying!
We wandered around, on the beach and in the shops.
We visited the Sea Life Center and spent a couple good hours learning about the local sea life and meeting some seals and sea lions!
I love how the town is bordered closely by mountains everywhere you look!
We found a willing rock to snap a photo of us both. No offence, dear rock, but your composition is.....well, we'll say, creative. But I like it, I really do!
After touring the Sea Life center we walked down to the beach and made sandwiches.
Pete by the historical Iditarod marker.
Adorable old church turned coffee shop/art gallery.



No comments:
Post a Comment