While in Seward we toured Exit Glacier. The trail has just recently been redesigned to take you up to a great overlook.
Mom and Pete posing with the glacier.
Me.
Headed back to the Visitor's Center.
The wind was brisk but the clouds were spectacular!
After making it back to the vehicles and a quick picnic lunch we headed into Seward.
There is a great little coffee shop there called Resurrect Art Coffee House. I saw some information that said that it was built in 1916, has been two different denominations of church and a morgue.
Now it is a great spot to drink mocha's and enjoy local art.
Our next stop.
Note to self: If I ever build a house I want to side it with this stuff! So cool!
Note to self: Pete would never agree.
This is a love seat. I am unjustifiably amused by it's size. So many things I could say.
I will refrain before I embarrass myself.
Amazing artistry.
I think I need some ivory clothespins. Seems like a reasonable need.
The one in the middle is the one I want to live in someday if I don't get my rainbow house. I bet we could move it to Anchorage, right?
We took a walk along the shoreline. Enjoying the heat from the sun, while our teeth chattered in the cold sea wind from Resurrection Bay.
No comments:
Post a Comment